Let Us Design a Corporate Team-Building Day or Overnight to Help Your Team Increase Communication, Teamwork and Performance
How can we be more effective?
Are there interpersonal skills that our team members could improve?
What will open new lines of communication so that everyone is speaking the same language?
How do we build trust?
The Princeton-Blairstown Center can help your company address these issues with a day or weekend retreat at our spectacular 264-acre outdoor Campus. Nestled between the Appalachian Trail and the Delaware Water Gap, the Center has been developing teamwork within organizations for over 25 years, using a combination of experiential activities, outdoor challenges, ropes course elements, and focused reflection.
Our process works because:
· All team members are on equal footing. Seniority or rank doesn’t matter.
· Roles are undefined, so people are freed of stereotypes and barriers.
· Relationships build quickly with people interacting in new ways.
· Cause and effect are closely linked in time; learning is immediate.
· Risk taking, leadership and diversity are rewarded and refined.
Our experience based-training and development has helped companies like yours develop dynamic teams that are able to problem solve in more creative ways. We would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about integrating our program with your business objectives. For more information contact Tom Arnold at 908 362-6765 ext. 7.