Let Our Staff Customize a Program For You
The Blairstown Campus staff regularly work with corporations, university groups, community-based organizations and charter, district and independent schools to develop customized programs to meet specific meeting or retreat needs. Accommodations are comfortable and close to nature. We can house up to 120-130 people in 10 beautiful hand-hewn log cabins, each outfitted with bunk beds. Wood stoves make winter stays cozy. Two washhouses serve the site with clean, modern facilities. We also have several lodges with indoor facilities. For those groups seeking a more rustic camping experience, we offer many sites to choose from with campfire rings and kitchen platforms.
Our facilities include:
- Multiple indoor meeting spaces;
- Limited wireless internet access;
- Accommodations for people of varying abilities;
- Healthy, nutritious, whole grains and low-fat protien meals that accommodate people with allergies and vegetarian diets;
- Ten rustic log cabins equipped with wood-burning stoves for cooler months. We regularly accommodate up to 120 people in our cabins and dining hall;
- Two fully-equipped modern wash-houses with individual shower stalls;
- Twelve remote campsites;
- Four miles of maintained trails through over 200 acres of woods;
- Indoor and outdoor spaces for campfires; and
- The opportunity to engage as a group in team-building, challenge-course and expedition-based programming provided by our trained facilitators.
Our Facilitators, Ropes & Challenge Courses, Historic Buildings and Pristine Site Can Help Your Group:
- Recognize individual and group strengths and challenges;
- Build meaningful personal connections;
- Strengthen communication and interpersonal skills;
- Gain a greater awareness of and respect for diversity; and
- Sharpen leadership skills.
For groups that work with vulnerable (at-risk) youth, our base rate is $69 per person ($70 in 2017), per night and our day rate is $60 per person. For all other groups, our base rate is $95 per person, per night ($98 in 2017) and our day rate is $75 per person. Overnight packages include food (lunch and dinner on the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure), overnight accommodations, facilities and programming. Day packages include food (lunch), facilities and programming.
You can find out more about planning your trip to Blairstown by clicking here.
For specific pricing and available dates, please contact Pat Karl at email@example.com or at 908-362-6765, ext. 1.